Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dining Extravaganza 2011

Ok, I'm going to start with the appetizers and work my way to dessert...So sit back and enjoy.
Seared Scallops, Yachtsman Steakhouse


Tchoup Chop Crunchy Shrimp and Steamed Pork & Asian Vegetable Dumplings
New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp, Petite Rosemary Biscuit and Stone Crab Claws, Emeril's Orlando

These huge turkey legs are damn good!
Dragon roll and California roll, Orchid Lounge, Royal Pacific. I wish i had a plate of these right now.
Trio of Escargots Baked in Brioche, Stuffed in Fondue Potatoes, and Classic Bourguignonne. Supper Club, This may have been the best thing we ate on the whole trip. Amazingly good.

Lobster Bisque with Vintage Cognac, Fleuron and Fresh Cream, Supper Club

Shrimp Cocktail, Supper Club


Conch Fritters, St. Thomas. I can't remember the name of the bar we were in. All I remember is that Dawn was drunk off one drink and needed food. I'll explain later lol

Pot Stickers and General Tso's Chicken Dumplings, Nine Dragons, World Showcase


Fried Oysters Rockefeller, Narcoossee's...very tasty

Blue Lump Crab Cake with Potato Crust, Brown Derby

Butternut Squash Bisque with Spiced Creme Fraiche, Brown Derby. This might be the best soup I've ever had.

I don't remember the name of this appetizer but it was very interesting. On the bottom is venison pate, smoked duck sausage in the middle and very strong! blue cheese on the lower left. Behind the bread is beef tartar (raw beef) and the cheese on the right is creamy and very ripe. Overall pretty good and it was fun to try something different. Yachtsman Steakhouse


It's hard to go wrong with lobster bisque. Les Chefs de France

Cheese plate from Les Chefs de France. The cheeses I remember from top to bottom are Brie, Gruyere, Goat Cheese and something that tasted like soft Munster. I can't remember the name of it though.









1 comment:

Kari said...

OMG !!!!!!
That all looks fabulous Jess