Monday, February 4, 2019

A Weekend In Calgary


This was from Tokachi Japanese Restaurant.
Dawn had the Udon and I had the Ramen.
I think I preferred Dawn's just a bit. Next
time we're going to try the all you can
eat sushi.

 I was surprised at the size of
Calgary. It's a legit big city.
 We didn't go up the tower.
Maybe next time.
 Dinner at Little Sheep Mongolian
Hot Pot was tasty and filling. Dawn
and I really enjoy these kinds of
restaurants.

 This is a shot of the Italian Centre
Shop. It is a really nice Italian
market with a great selection of
meats and cheeses. We even managed
to smuggle a bit home...

An awesome breakfast at 
Red's in Ramsay.

Calgary is a great weekend getaway.
Especially with the good exchange rate.
Dawn and I had a blast and hope
to go back soon.

No comments: