Thursday, January 23, 2014

Las Vegas Summer 2013

Brunch at Morels. Dawn had the Banana & Marscapone
Stuffed French Toast. If you read my blog you've seen 
this picture several times. Dawn gets it every time.
Must be good....

 I had the French Dip with Ementhal cheese and the sugar doughnuts.
The French Dip was tasty...the doughnuts average.

 Big winner on the Michael Jackson slots. We actually
did pretty good this trip. I think Dawn won 100 bucks here.
The kids at Circus Circus
 Michael's big win!
 The view from our room

 The whole crew minus me
 A family picture outside Wynn

 The Sunday Brunch at Wynn. It was outstanding...probably 
the best buffet I've been to. Pricey though

 Volcano!
 Fried Mac & Cheese at I Love Burgers
 In-N-Out on the way home

Our summer trip to Vegas was a big hit...how can a trip to 
Vegas not be? We took the kids this time. It changes what you 
can do but it was still fun. My mom and dad took them to 
dinner one evening at Treasure Island so Dawn and I could 
have some time to ourselves. The kids, Lynn and I went 
to Rock of Ages one evening. That is such a cool show! 
If you like 80's rock it's a can't miss. We did our usual 
things, Wholefoods, Chinatown and See's and a couple
things I hadn't done in awhile. Since the kids were along
we hit Circus Circus. It's such a dive but a great stop for 
kids. They had fun on the rides in the Adventure Dome
and playing all the games inside. It was a good time....
the next trip can't get here fast enough!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I want to try the stuffed French toast next time we eat at Morels. I agree, the Wynn buffet was the best one I've eaten at. Worth the price.

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.