Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Are you hungry yet?

Here are a few pictures from various vacations to make your mouth water.Crab cakes at Narcoossee's, Grand Floridian
Fish and chips, fried oysters, onion fritter and tuna, Carnival Glory
Fish and shrimp tacos on homemade tortillas, Cabo San Lucas
Shrimp at Bubba Gump, Hollywood
Conch Fritters and shrimp at Breezes, Grand Cayman
Scallops, shrimp and lobster risotto at Tchop Tchop
Smoked Sea Salt Grilled Filet of Beef Tenderloin, Tchop Tchop
Smores at LeCeller, Epcot
Surf and Turf at Narcoossee's, Grand Floridian
Dessert at Boma, Animal Kingdom Lodge

Cookie Boat at Blue Bayou, Disneyland

Volcano Nachos and Cracked Conch, Margaritaville
Grand Turk
Shabu Shabu at Swish, Las Vegas
Chocolate Tarte with butter Chocolate Pate, Emerald Supper Club, Carnival Glory

Sea Bass, Fusia, Luxor Las Vegas


I have a bunch more pictures but I think these were my favorites. It's always fun to try new foods while on vacation. Planning our meals usually becomes a big part of any trips we take. A couple other restaurants I really like but didn't have any pictures handy of are Nine Fine Irishmen, Las Vegas (great bangers and mash) and The Corral in Big Sky. Their seafood pasta is to die for.




3 comments:

Lacy Kline said...

Ok yum now I'm in the mood for some yummy seafood! The seafood risotto from Tchop Tchop looks to die for! I really need to eat there again. I love planning where to eat on vaca, it's almost my favorite part! Love the pics so fun to see. Guess I should stop making fun of you for taking pics of your food, it is fun to look at them and I bet fun to remember the circumstances behind choosing the place to eat! Fun post.

Kari said...

Great pictures Jess. Brings back some fond food memories. Eating is definitely one of the best parts of a vacation.

Kristi Figarelle-Lucero said...

YUMM!! my stomach is growling now!