Sunday, August 2, 2009

~~7 Years~~

Well for all of those that care, Jess and I met 7 years ago today. YAY!! Its hard to believe its been 7 years already.

We started talking online over 7 years ago, but we actually met 7 years ago today in person at the Montana State Fair. I was selling cell phones and he sent his lil brother Brady in to make sure I was normal looking, before he would come and meet me. I actually didn't think he was gonna come. After 3 hours of waiting, him and his brother finally showed up. I couldn't of asked for a better guy to show up. He is a great guy. And I wouldnt trade him for anything. I love him with all my heart and think he's amazing. I can't wait to see where the next 7 years takes us.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Nice!

Kristi Figarelle-Lucero said...

funny story!!! Did you know Brady and I have almost known eachother as long as you two. Five years on July 1, 2009. That's our wedding date too by the way.

Lacy Kline said...

Isn't it so funny how people meet, how one little moment can change your life. I can still remember the first time I saw Jeff. Once you've been together for a few years it seems so weird to think you were ever without that other person. I'm very glad Brady came back with thumbs up, I can't imagine my bro without you!