Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Our Yard


What a difference a month makes
 I built a couple raised beds this year. So far the onions, tomatoes, corn,
peppers, carrots and spinach are doing good. Hopefully everything
keeps growing. Our tomatoes didn't do very good last year.
 Herb garden on the deck.
 After a couple years i finally finished our Griz benches.



All the yard work is starting to pay off. The yard looks great, and we should have some nice vegetables pretty soon. Now if i can just find someone to water everything while we're on vacation. Any volunteers?

UPDATE..
 Such a sad sight...Hail wiped my garden out. I almost felt
like crying. The water was ankle deep in my backyard.

2 comments:

Lacy Kline said...

Wish I could water for you :) The yard looks amazing! I love the raised beds, I'm trying to talk Jeff into building me a couple!

Kari said...

Your yard sure looks nice. Do you have a neighbor kid you could pay a few bucks to water?