Thursday, September 15, 2011

Flight Over the Falls 2011



P-51 Mustang "The Little Witch" one of my favorite airplanes



B-2 Stealth Bomber, An awesome surprise

Gotta love Fat Albert

The Blue Angels




Flight Over the Falls was a great airshow. I went in not expecting much but it blew me away. Defiantly one of the best airshows I've been to. Started out with some Montana Air Guard F-15 flyby's and just got better from there. The B-2 wasn't in the program so it was a great surprise. Only the second time I've seen one. They almost look like something out of a si fi movie. The P-51 and A-10 demos were fun to watch as were the Korean War era fighter demos. Topping it off were the Blue Angels who are always fun to see. All around a very good time.



1 comment:

Kari said...

We were surprised too by what a good airshow it was. Glad Wade and the boys could make it.