Saturday, April 11, 2009

~~Biggest Losers~~







Happy Easter Everyone!! Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Jess and I are doing the biggest loser with about 9 other people. Whoever has the highest percentage of weight loss will take home a cash prize of $275. We are weighing in once a week, with a final weigh in on June 1st. Our first weigh in was on friday....Jess lost an astonishing 20 pounds. I came in with a 4.4 pound loss. Which im very proud of....because i cheated....haha!! We are about to dye some eggs and will post some pictures later.

~Smile~

2 comments:

Kari said...

Well, I lost an astonishing 1 pound. Ha Ha
I better get with it if I want to be the biggest loser.
Hopefully now that all the Easter goodies have been eaten I'll have better luck.

Lacy Kline said...

I can't believe how much weight Jess lost, that's so cool. I guess not cheating worked out for him. Congrats on your loss too Dawn!