Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pictures from Vegas!

Jess and I at the Nascar Race in Vegas. It was so Hot!!

Ron~he is a such a huge Nascar fan. And gets so excited. Its great.

Kenny Wallace doing his string dance. It was quite funny!


Jess and Ron's Hero of Nascar~~~Mr Jeff Gordon himself...it was fun listening to him talk.



This is Kyle Busch, I don't care for him too much, but after he was up there talking, I don't think he's as bad of a guy as everyone thinks he is. Much better then his brother I think. And I love his sunglasses....
So here you go lacy....this is all there was. I'm pretty sure I took one of Jess in front of the fountain at the monte carlo but strangely it's not on here...hmmm...wonder what he did with it...














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picts..I wish I could have met you guys over there. FOR SURE next year! :)

Lacy Kline said...

Love the top pic of you guys and I can so imagine Dad getting hyper before the race! Thanks for the pics - lol!

Kristi Figarelle-Lucero said...

OH HEY I like him! I never used to until I saw him on Cribs.

I can totally see Ron jumping up and down!!

Brady and I should have gone